2.10.2011

Mindless Musings

  Take a look to the right of your computer screen. I chose that picture of me because not only do I look fabulous all dressed up with my tan lines showing, I also have a mimosa in my hand. When contemplating on whether or not to make a blog I had envisioned myself typing away Jack Kerouac style with a cigarette hanging out the side of my mouth, a bottle of booze in hand, mostly likely in my undies, and from there I was certain I had to give it a try. So many thing wrong with this idea. I'm not exactly a heavy drinker and do you know how hard it is to type while holding a bottle of booze?! I already peck away at the keyboard with my pointer fingers, try doing it with only one hand. And while I am a smoker, I do not like to smoke inside my house and I don't own a laptop. It's just too much of a pain in the ass to drag my desktop computer outside so I can smoke while typing. Though, I am certain I will eventually get to the point where I am blogging in my underwear, it's just too cold for that right now. At the moment, I'm about as bundled up as you can be, minus the hand gloves and ski mask.
  I did a little bit of researching this whole blog thing (ie: reading other peoples blogs, (being a creeper ...whatever you want a call it.) The majority that I came across were stay at home moms, people passionate about their art or craft, and good god fearing christian folk. I do not fullfill any of these requirements. I mostly just like to complain and need a way to vent without driving my close family and friends insane. So here I am. And there you have it.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment