2.23.2011

So...

not too much excitement going on here, not much to write about. My late night serenades to my dogs aren't as fascinating as one might think. I did, however, find out that one of my dogs is a big fan of 80's hair bands, so that's cool. And, I'm still risking my life daily on the battle fields of the Arizona streets and highways. What is it that Canada has against Arizona anyway? Why must they send down their suicide drivers every winter? On another note, I bought a plane ticket to Get The Hell Out Of Here, NC. I can't wait to go! I am beyond ready for some much needed beach relaxation, and to be spoiled by my mommy. Plus, I will be kidnapping my nephew (So if you hear the amber alerts, don't worry. I'm going to return him before I fly back home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment